Finolex Industries Share Price (FINO) is a diversified industrial group with an extensive range of products and services. The company’s products are used in a variety of industries, including automotive, aerospace, electronic, and plastics. FINO operates through two divisions, FINO Automotive, which manufactures automotive parts and systems, and FINO Aerospace, which manufactures aircraft parts and systems. The company’s shares are listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) and the National Stock Exchange of India (NSE).
Finolex Industries is an Indian electrical equipment company based in Pune. The company’s main products are cables and wires. It is the largest manufacturer of PVC insulated wires in India.
Finolex Industries was founded in 1958 by Prakash P. Hinduja and brothers, Oxford educated, in Mumbai. The company started with a small capital of Rs. 5 lakh and today has a turnover of over Rs. 5,000 crore. The company’s share price has seen a lot of ups and downs in the last few years. In 2015, the share price fell to a 52-week low of Rs. 75.50 on the BSE. However, the share price has recovered since then and is currently trading at Rs. 145. The company’s share price is expected to remain volatile in the near future, due to the uncertain economic conditions.
Finolex Industries Share Price BSE
- Finolex Industries is an Indian electrical equipment company based in Pune. It is the largest manufacturer of PVC cables and pipes in India.
- The company was founded in 1958 by Shri Prakash P. Gidwani. It is a part of the Finolex Group, which also includes Finolex Cables and Finolex Plastics.
- The company’s product range includes PVC insulated cables, PVC pipes, and fittings. It also manufactures and exports optical fiber cables.
- The company has three manufacturing plants in Pune and one in Mumbai. It also has two plants in the United Arab Emirates.
- In 2015, the company had a turnover of Rs. 4,500 crore.
- The Finolex Industries share price is listed on the BSE and the NSE.
- At the current share price of Rs. 457.05, the Finolex Industries market capitalisation is Rs. 10,067 crore.
- The 52-week high and low of the Finolex Industries share price are Rs. 538.60 and Rs. 356.05, respectively.
- The company has a PE ratio of 25.54 and an EPS of Rs. 17.78.
- The dividend yield of the Finolex Industries share is 1.69%.
- The company is expected to announce its Q4 FY19 results on May 10, 2019.
Finolex Industries Share Price NSE
It is always advisable to keep a track of the share prices of the companies in which you have invested. With the help of technology, it has become quite easy to do so. Finolex Industries is one of the leading companies in the electrical and communication cables industry. In this article, we shall discuss the Finolex Industries share price NSE and the factors affecting it.
The company’s shares are listed on both the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) and the National Stock Exchange (NSE). As on 21st August 2020, the share price of Finolex Industries on BSE was Rs. 146.35 and on NSE, it was Rs. 146.40. The 52-week high and low for the company’s shares on BSE are Rs. 185.80 (reached on 2nd January 2020) and Rs. 115.60 (reached on 23rd March 2020), respectively. Similarly, on NSE, the 52-week high and low for the company’s shares are Rs. 185.85 (reached on 2nd January 2020) and Rs. 115.55 (reached on 23rd March 2020), respectively.
The company has a market capitalization of Rs. 6,741.70 crore on BSE and Rs. 6,742.49 crore on NSE as on 21st August 2020. The company’s shares have a price-earnings (P/E) ratio of 21.86 and a dividend yield of 0.96%.
Finolex Industries is one of the leading manufacturers of electrical and communication cables in India. The company has a strong presence in the domestic market as well as in the international markets. The company’s products are used in a wide range of applications such as power distribution, power transmission, telecommunications, infrastructure, and industrial projects. The company has a diversified product portfolio which includes power cables, control cables, instrumentation cables, solar cables, building wires, and telecom cables. The company has a manufacturing capacity of 3,30,000 tonnes per annum. The company has a wide network of dealers and distributors across the country.